New papers show that both proteins are phosphorylated by FAM20C, but one is phosphorylated only on serines, while 7B2 is mostly phosphorylated on threonines. Phosphorylation serve an important role in the life of each protein.
FGF23 and 7B2 are phosphorylated by the new secretory kinase, FAM20C
- Secretory Chaperones in Alzheimer’s disease- new paper
- Founder PC2 mutation in Amish
- New paper in neurodegeneration
- New papers out on PC1/3, the insulin-synthesizing enzyme involved in obesity and diabetes: see publications
- New Paper out on Secretory Chaperones: Blockade of Islet Amyloid Polypeptide Fibrillation and Cytotoxicity by the Secretory Chaperones 7B2 and proSAAS