Simply attending classes and completing coursework isn’t enough if you want to get a good academic position upon graduation.
Dr. Lindberg’s downloadable PPT presentation explores:
- The personal qualities that make for an excellent scientist
- How to connect your stated goals with your daily actions
- Steps to master bench science, save time, and run more successful experiments
- Why it’s important to keep up with the literature, and how to do it
- What to do when you hit roadblocks and how to troubleshoot common grad school problems
1,406 total views, 1 views today