Click the link to download Dr. Iris Lindberg’s PowerPoint presentation on preparing your lab for disaster or emergency.
- New paper in neurodegeneration
- FGF23 and 7B2 are phosphorylated by the new secretory kinase, FAM20C
- New papers out on PC1/3, the insulin-synthesizing enzyme involved in obesity and diabetes: see publications
- New Paper out on Secretory Chaperones: Blockade of Islet Amyloid Polypeptide Fibrillation and Cytotoxicity by the Secretory Chaperones 7B2 and proSAAS
- Convertase binding proteins are intrinsically disordered protein chaperones!